Welcome To Holy Trinity School
Founded in 1913 under the leadership of Father John Carroll, Holy Trinity School was established to provide Catholic children with an education that would include faith development as well as academic instruction. Originally staffed by the Sisters of Mercy, all classes are currently taught by lay teachers. The principal, Sister Kathleen Kelly, continues the tradition of the Sisters of Mercy in providing spiritual and educational leadership.
Currently there is one class per grade with approximately 180 students enrolled in Kindergarten through 8th grade, our facility includes a library, a state-of-the-art computer lab, a music room, an art room, Spanish, and an advanced math room. Physical education is provided through a joint project with the Wallingford Family YMCA. As we move towards our 100 year anniversary, Holy Trinity School continues to support the greater Wallingford area by providing a nurturing environment for tomorrow’s leaders.